Do you have plants that you no longer feel connected to? Do you need more room for a plant you’ve been wanting? If so, Make Space for New Love.
TULA TRADE is a new program at Tula House where you are able to bring in plants of yours that you no longer want, trade them in for store credit, and take home new plants for your space. As we can’t accept every plant, you will have the option to donate the plant if not selected.
WHAT TO BRING:
Healthy plants to sell to Tula House in exchange for store credit.
Every Thursday 11am-5pm
59 Meserole Ave
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Plants that are selected for trade in will be put out on the sales floor immediately. Once the plant is dropped off and the trade-in is accepted, the transaction is complete & cannot be undone.
- Plants selected for trade in will be given a value which will be given in the form of a credit.
- No credit will be given to plants that are not selected for trade.
- Plants not selected for trade in and are not picked up within the pick up window (24 hours from dropoff) will be donated or discarded EOD.
- Tula House is not responsible for any lost credit.
- Sellers must be 18+ to sell.
- We require United States government issued ID or passports (accompanied by a visa as per DCA regulations) to sell. Information is confidential and is never shared with outside parties, nor is it ever used for promotional reasons.