- Store Credit on plants within 7 days of purchase.
- Plant must show signs of unhealthy conditions beyond the ability to recuperate the plant. This could be described as root rot, pest infestation, topical fungal disease, etc.
- Store credit will not be issued for plants physically damaged in transit or damage caused by new owner when unpacking, planting or by accident.
- Plants cannot be returned.
Tula holds the right to refuse Store Credit if damage is deemed out of Tula's control. We take pride in the health and high quality of our plants and do our very best to only sell and ship healthy, thriving plants.
For Dry Goods:
- Dry Goods are include and not limited to: planters, saucers, tools, soil, apparel and objects.
- Store Credit within 14 days of purchase for dry goods.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
- Gift cards
- Open bags of soil
- Any item not in its original condition, damaged or has missing parts.
- Shipping and delivery costs.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item that is returned outside of the return policy timeframe due to personal and acceptable reasons that kept customer from being able to return.
Store Credit (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your Store Credit.
Once approved, your Store Credit will be processed, and you will receive a personalized discount code to use in-store or online.
Sale items (if applicable)
Sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Tula Plants & Design, 59 Meserole Av, Brooklyn NY 11222, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a Store Credit to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, please mail your product to:
Tula Plants & Design
59 Meserole Av,
11222, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item with value over $75, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. If we do not receive your returned item we cannot issue a Store Credit and we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. We are always happy to talk through plant care questions.
Thank you for shopping with Tula.