- Store Credit on plants within 7 days of purchase.
- Plant must show signs of unhealthy conditions beyond the ability to recuperate the plant and at no fault of the customer's care. This could be described as root rot, pest infestation, topical fungal disease, etc.
- Store credit will not be issued for plants physically damaged in transit or damage caused by new owner when unpacking, planting or by accident.
- If a plant is damaged or sick it will not be required to return to the Tula shop.
Tula holds the right to refuse Store Credit if damage is deemed out of Tula's control. We take pride in the health and high quality of our plants and do our very best to only sell and ship healthy, thriving plants.We kindly ask for all customers to understand that shipping plants can cause damage and shock root systems and foliage. We encourage all customers to please consider the time of year and if you are concerned with cold temperatures to choose 2nd Day Air in order to limit transit time. We ship plants from our shop in New York and take every precaution by wrapping plants carefully and hold on shipping plants if the weather is extremely cold. We will notify customers if plants are to be held. We do offer heat packs for a fee at checkout.
Every plant is unique and will therefore differ in size, shape, color and character than the one pictured on the website (unless noted otherwise).
For Dry Goods:
- Dry Goods include and not limited to: planters, saucers, tools, soil, apparel and objects.
- Store Credit within 7 days of purchase for dry goods.
- To be eligible for store credit, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
- Gift cards
- Open bags of soil
- Any item not in its original condition, damaged or has missing parts.
- Shipping and delivery costs.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Items returned outside of the return policy timeframe due to personal and acceptable reasons that kept customer from being able to return will be considered an exception.
Tula is not responsible for damaged or misplaced goods if a package is lost, misplaced or delayed due to the wrong address given at checkout. Please ensure your address is correct before checkout and that you will be home within the estimated days of delivery. It is best for the health of the plants to remove them from the packaging as soon as possible.
Store Credit (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your Store Credit.
Once approved, your Store Credit will be processed, and you will receive a personalized discount code to use in-store or online.
Sale items (if applicable)
Sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged at the fault of Tula. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Tula Plants & Design, 59 Meserole Av, Brooklyn NY 11222, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a Store Credit to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, please mail your product to:
Tula Plants & Design
59 Meserole Av,
11222, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item with value over $75, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. If we do not receive your returned item we cannot issue a Store Credit and we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. We are always happy to talk through plant care questions.
Thank you for shopping with Tula.
Tula House Plants
We promise to source the most healthy, and extraordinary plant species while creatively educating you on how to best care for them at home.
Tula House Design
With an equal love for plants and design, we craft original products, photography, videos, apparel, illustrations, and educational materials to inspire people to stay curious about the natural world.
Tula House Gardens
Whether your goal is to create a healthy environment for your employees, impress customers with unique plant design, or enhance the overall atmosphere of your space, our team of designers and horticulturists will meet your needs.